I Moved My Website

I have transferred everything from this site to howtoforcomputers.com. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

How to add a dock to your windows computer

Many people want a mac-like dock on a windows. There are two docks that I would suggest downloading and trying. There is Rocketdock and Objectdock. I use both and I haven't found which one I like the most. With both of these docks, the skins are customizable and there are leopard downloadable skins too. An advantage of Rocketdock is that instead of a window being minimized to the taskbar on windows, it is minimized to the dock instead. An advantage to the Objectdock is that it has a weather widget and when you hover over it, 5 weather icons pan out and it looks really nice. Please leave feedback saying which dock you like and why or any other feedback.

Thank you and keep checking for more tutorials.

No comments: