I Moved My Website

I have transferred everything from this site to howtoforcomputers.com. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

StumbleUpon

StumbleUpon is a great way to find new websites and to spread sites that you discover. StumbleUpon adds a toolbar to your Firefox or Internet Explorer browser, and after you set up an account and fill in what you like, you are ready to "Stumble." Stumbling is not falling but it is actually when you click the large Stumble! button on your new toolbar. This takes you to a site that was submitted to SU (StumbleUpon) and is related to the things that you like. If you like the site that you have just stumbled on, you give it a thumbs up and if you don't, you give it a thumbs down. These markings impact how the site is spread. The more thumbs up a site gets, the more people there will be who stumble on your site. I am a member of StumbleUpon and I love stumbling. If you have a site that you like give it a thumbs up on StumbleUpon and that will help the site traffic to the site.
Please leave a response if you have a comment or question and give me a thumbs up :).

No comments: