I Moved My Website

I have transferred everything from this site to howtoforcomputers.com. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

iPhone 3g

The iPhone is coming out the 11th and I am exited. I think the software will get a lot better review than the new phone itself. When I watched Steve Jobs's keynote presentation, I was much more exited about the software than the new 3g capabilities. Though the internet is faster, it sill takes over a minute to load a page. I am very exited about the app store and wish I was under AT&T so I could buy one. People who are already members of AT&T beware becasue you do not have the same price for the iPhone as new members do. The low price goes a long with a contract which makes me a little bit confused but it is great for people switching over to At&T.
Please leave a response if you have a comment or question.

No comments: