I Moved My Website

I have transferred everything from this site to howtoforcomputers.com. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Apples WWDC

The World Wide Developers Convention is happening June 9th. There is expected to be a 3g iPhone with better access and other perks. They will most likely refresh the laptop line, not just update them. I am expecting a new laptop (I will call it the Macbook+) with a larger standers hard drive and a faster processor and possibly a better graphics card. The Macbook is one of Apples computers that have been out a long time. If they make a new Macbook+, it is likely that they will do the same for the Macbook Pro. I am looking to buy a Macbook but am thinking about waiting a little bit longer just in case. I am expecting a smalll upgrade to the Mac Mini too. It has been a while since they updated the Minis. Please post any of your expectations and I will try to make a post after WWDC.

No comments: